Now that all of our kids have grown, left home, and are now happily blogging away, I figure it's time to subject my family and friends to my side of the story. The only problem, and the reason it has taken me this long to do any kind of personal writing, is that I'm a software engineer. Putting my thoughts down in some pseudo-creative way, for all the world to see, is not something that comes naturally. Hacking away at some arcane piece of code into the wee hours, until all the bits and bytes behave themselves -- THAT's natural.
So, we'll see where this goes. At least the spelling will be better than my kids' (yes, that includes kids-in-law). If you like dry pontificating sprinkled with wit and wisdom, check in once in a while, I might actually say something useful.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah, her spelling often makes me wonder as well. Though your grammar leaves something to be desired.
Well, you know what... I think you both are a bunch of pooty heads, and should just enjoy my creative approach to life!
Nice blog, though.
Post a Comment